Saturday, February 06, 2010

It's All Go Here

So it turned out to be a productive day.

Aside from the usual Saturday stuff , watering pot plants, washing and the like, we painted the old filing cabinets in preparation for their new life as garden planters.  I had fun spray painting an old table with black gloss paint to turn it into an ottoman, (I  now have fingernails that make me look goth and we're going out to dinner tonight) I popped out to buy new sunglasses and came home with two pairs for the price of one and I got some blocks completed for Bluebird Quilts 9 patch quilt for Illene. I'm pretty sure my 1/4 inch foot isn't exactly 1/4 of an inch.

Needless to say I didn't touch my HST quilt. There's always tomorrow before the Rob Thomas concert.

I'm off to put on black eye liner, black lipstick and heavy eye shadow to make it look like my black fingernails are a fashion mistake and not a painting mistake.

No comments: